NB! This is a translation from User Agreement in Estonian. Only the User Agreement in Estonian has the legal value. Estonian version can be found Here.
1. The Terms and Conditions shall apply to the legal relationship between all registered users (hereinafter referred to as Buyer) using website www.handicrafts.ee (hereinafter referred to as Seller) and MirimartOÜ, the owner of the Website, with regard to using the services available on the Website.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions, Buyer confirms that he/she has familiarized, accepts and follows them respectively.
3. The Seller guarantees that Buyer's data, including personal data, is used in accordance with General Terms and Conditions. The Seller may process data (including personal data) in a scope necessary for using the E-Shop.
4. Product prices and availability can change at any time without prior notice.
5. The Seller has the right to withdraw from Sales Contract concluded via the Store, and refuse to deliver ordered goods or provide service, if:
- the product is sold out;
- incorrect product price or features displayed at the Store are caused by system error;
- if the Buyer does not meet conditions set by the Seller.
If the Seller is not able to fulfill the order, the Seller will contact the Buyer and return amount paid if the Buyer has made a prepayment for the order.
6. Banklink payments is administred by Maksekeskus AS, that offers different payment solutions depending on the country.
7. By using Banklink payment, make sure to click “Back to Merchant”. You will be directed back to www.handicrafts.ee website. After the payment an order confirmation and invoice will be sent to your e-mail address.
8. At the moment in Estonia the Buyer can choose from Smartpost and Omniva parcel machines, and Omniva postoffice. In Finland Posti parcel machines or Posti postoffice. In Latvia and Lietuva Omniva parcel maches.
9. Delivery price depents on the size of produc(s) and will be calculated automatically during ordering.
10. The mean time of delivery for finished product is 2-3 work days, for soon to be finished products 7 days, on some cases 14 days.
11. If the product is out of stock or if order time of delivery take longer than usual, Seller will contact Buyer via e-mail and a new time of delivery can be agreed on or Seller will return the payment.
12. The Buyer has the right to return the product(s) within 14 days from the time of receiving the package. Seller returns the payment or exchanges to product to a more suitable one.
13. The return transport cost will be paid by Buyer.
14. Seller returns the payment during 5 (five) workdays, starting from receiving of the package.
15. Returned product must be unused and without damage.
16. If the product does not meet the requirements for return, it cannot be returned or exchanged.
17. The buyer can write about the return of product to email@example.com. Please include the bank account number where the return of payment would like to be received.